“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Plethora of Pictures

Here are some of our family pictures that we had taken yesterday.

Before the real post, here is Matt's tag. It is a complete mockery of other tags and every answer has an inside joke to it or comes from a movie/sitcom. I hope you enjoy.
.
What were you doing ten years ago?
I was 14 … not much.
.
Things on my to-do list today.1. Smile 2. Laugh 3. Love

Bad habits
1. I work too hard. 2. I care too much. 3. And sometimes I can be too invested in my job.
.
If I were suddenly a billionaire?
My wife would give it away. And I would tell myself I was better for it.

Places I have lived:
A tent
A snow cave
A house
A log cabin
An apartment

Jobs I have had:
Assistant to the lawn mower
Assistant to the Hill
Assistant to the Cricket
Assistant to the TWG
.
Things people may not know about me:
1. My favorite color is light tan.
2. My favorite animal is puppies.
3. I like serving the Lord.
4. Hiking.
5. Play volleyball.
.
Now for the real post.
.
We have had a wonderful weekend full of lots of time outside. Sienna spent Friday with a bunch of different friends. Saturday, we had family pictures taken in the blue bonnets and then spent a couple hours at Southlake Town Center. It was such a wonderful day with the best weather. We got some ice-cream and Sienna had a blast exploring. She spent at least 30-45 minutes just running around watching the other kids and being chased by Matt.
.
Today, we are just taking it easy and getting ready for Utah. Usually, I pack the day we leave but I am too antsy to sit around so I think we'll pack today. That will also give me a chance to make sure I don't forget anything important (like Dan's wedding ring!).
Sienna playing with her friend Jocie (... short for Jocelyn pronounced Jossie). It has been so beautiful outside with a little breeze.
Cracker in one hand and a ball in the other, can't beat that. Sienna loves chasing tennis balls down the sidewalk.

Sienna has always liked to have a treat in each hand. She has never enjoyed just one at a time. Friday, she wanted 5 crackers to be satisfied. She kept switching hands but then decided to try and eat them all at once.

Sometimes she forces things on other people, but at least she likes to share.

"...and throw it in the oven..." Patty-cake is one of her favorite songs right now. 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed is her all time favorite because she loves saying, "no, no, no" at the end.

Eating string cheese and relaxing.

Hanging out with Audrey and Andrew. Sienna had just kissed her hand and then she was putting in on Andrew's face. Half the time when you ask Sienna for a kiss, she'll just put her hand on your mouth. Sienna loves giving kisses. We'll be reading a book and she'll lean over to kiss the animals.

Eating some gelato at the park.

It's just a little fountain with grassy areas around it, nothing too exciting. However, Sienna was in heaven. She would have walked around this path for hours if we let her.

Sienna running away from Matt after finding him while playing hide-and-seek before bed. Her Great Grandma Shumway made this night gown for her.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! i love sienna's shirt in your family pictures-she looks darling :) we better be getting a couple for our fridge and the boys' picture board!!

"two more syeeps" until sinenna comes-cole is very excited!

love ya-
reni

Macdonalds said...

Those are nice pictures. I'm glad you were able to do them with Sienna's rash and all, she looks darling. I love her outfit! You are at the perfect stage of pregnancy and you look great! I'll be seeing you soon!

Kiera said...

I love the pictures! They are so cute! The pink shirt looked really good!

Alyssa said...

Your family pictures look great!

Valerie said...

Those pictures in the blue bonnets are so beautiful! Who took them for you? They did a fabulous job.

Sharee said...

BEAUTIFUL pics! Your outfits are just SO cute too. What a great idea. Who did you have take them? It looks like you guys had a great time this weekend, I have to say I am extremely jealous. We did absolutely nothing, it looks like I am going to have to start taking charge of what we do on the weekends...

Anonymous said...

Becky Eastman (in my ward for those who don't know her) took the pictures for us. She also took Sienna's 1 year/birthday pictures for us. She has a great studio in her house and does a fantastic job outside.

If you want blue bonnets, I would wait another week or so when there are more out. I just wanted these before I went to Utah.

Karin

Bryan and Allie said...

Oh my gosh Karin---your family pictures turned out so freakin cute!!!! :) And Sienna's outfit is adorable. I just want to reach through the computer and grab her she is so cute! We cannot wait to see you guys!!! Have a safe flight!!

Brandon and Amber said...

I love all the pictures in the flowers! I can't believe how cute you look pregnant--I hate you! J/K!

Poor Sienna with her rash--I hope she's feeling better!