What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in 6th grade. I broke my arm the very first of the school year at a "back to school" party with our ward. They had to rush me to the emergency room to make sure I didn't break/injure my neck and back too. They actually put me on a stretcher when we got to the ER. I had a crush on Colin Schmutz and my best friends were Lauren, Jamie, Catie, and Carly- still 4 of my closest friends. I was a tomboy and spent most of my time playing sports and spending all day every day outside. (I just realized that 10 years ago, it was the very end of 5th grade for me. Oh well)
.
5 Things on my to do list today:
1. Watch Conference
2. Go on a walk
3. Play with Sienna
4. Organize pictures (Emily is going to scrapbook for me!!)
5. Make dinner
(There isn't a lot on our to do list because it is Sunday)
.
3 Bad Habits
1. I can be very judgemental
2. I criticize myself to the point of driving Matt absolutely crazy
3. Spending lots of money on other people
.
If I were suddenly a billionaire?
We would pay off of our house and car. Matt would invest most of it. Matt would let me buy the bedding/furniture that I want for the girls' room (and that was only if we were billionaires... a million wouldn't cut it for him). We would buy Doug a Saleen S7 just so we could stay the favorites forever, and we would buy Matt's parents their dream house. Matt and I would both love to travel a lot and find ways to help other people.
.
4 Places I have lived:
1. Orem-UT
2. Provo-UT
3. Mt. Olive-AL (if you count 6 weeks...I haven't lived many places)
4. Keller, TX
.
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Doug's Auto Inc.
2. Temp Job at a lending firm
3. TNI call center
4. TNI Project Manager/Director's Assistant
5. Being Mommy!
.
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I was only 18 when I got married and had only been dating Matt 5 weeks before we were engaged.
2. I absolutely love the outdoors, camping, hiking, biking, etc. Even though I couldn't care less for spiders and odd looking bugs.
3. I refuse to lose contact with a lot of my friends from over the years. I will randomly call a friend I worked with that I haven't talked to in months just to catch up and see how they are doing.
4. I get crazy when it comes to birthdays, weddings, holidays, etc for other people. I am always trying to convince Matt to spend 10x more than what he is willing.
5. Matt and I have planned a Caribbean Cruise for February 2009 with some friends. We are still in the process of getting things organized but we are 90% sure that we are going to go.
I now tag Kiera, Emily, Reni, Sharee, Alyssa, Brittney - anyone that wants to participate.
5 comments:
I don't know if I would consider spending lots of money on other people a bad habit. You can do that for me any time. :)
You're planning a cruise...how fun!!!
Fun reading. Where are you going on your cruise? Anywhere but here, right?
Wow, suddenly I feel old. 10 years ago I was finishing my first year of college. :) It's fun to see what's up with you these days!
A cruise sounds fabulous right about now, I need a vacation. It would be great if we could join you guys!
Post a Comment