“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Pudding Anyone?

Things have been pretty relaxing here lately. Sienna and I spent most of yesterday cleaning and today we went to lunch just the two of us to get some beans and rice. Tonight Matt went to a Mavericks game with a friend so Sienna and I had some more time together. I'm glad Matt got to go to the game. He is really good about always wanting to be around me and Sienna and doesn't leave us often. I am glad when things like this come up because he needs some fun time for himself. I'm looking forward to Utah for many reasons, one of them being that Matt will be able to get out one on one with his dad and go golfing. Plus, Sienna is so fun and I would never complain about having time to hang out with her. She has attitude and pushes my buttons a lot but she is one of the sweetest little girls ever too. She is always running up to me and Matt giving us hugs and kisses. It is easy to look past her tantrums when she follows them up with a huge grin and hugs and kisses.

Trying so hard to get the last little bit of pudding.

After she realized she couldn't get anymore with the spoon she decided to lick it right from the cup.


She got a fever of 101.6 last night right before going to bed so all she wanted to do was snuggle after her bath. She was so funny and kept saying, "momma, momma, dadda, momma," and laughing. I think she is getting her molars and maybe some other teeth too. No fun but she woke up without the fever and seemed to be feeling much better.

8 comments:

Macdonalds said...

Every drop of pudding counts,too cute! I'm glad Matt was able to get out and enjoy a game. I am so excited to see you guys next week!!!

Gina said...

Pudding is too good to leave any behind.

Your comment on my blog made me laugh. No, the lady didn't ask to feel my horns! It may have crossed her mind though. I had never heard of the blond hair blue eye thing about mormons. I guess you learn something new every day.

Valerie said...

Cute pictures. Hopefully she will always be so cute that you can look past all her tantrums. :)
Are you guys going to Utah soon?

Brandon and Amber said...

That's so something Amy would do with food! I hope we get to see you when you come out so I can meet that cute little girl!

Emily R said...

what a cutie!!! you cant let any of that stuff go to waste! hope she is feeling better!

Kiera said...

You should have told me Matt was gone last night!! We could have hung out! I thought he would be home, so I didn't ask you to come play!! Sorry!

Anonymous said...

cute pudding pictures! we are excited to see you in a few days :) it'll be fun to watch the kiddies play and i would love to do the zoo or anything!

love ya-
reni

Kaytie Brown said...

That's way fun that you get to chill in Utah for a bit. Poor Sienna and her little teeth... but pudding can make anything all better :)