“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Since We've Been Home

Since coming back from Utah, we are really just in a countdown until Christmas break and more time off work and school. To keep us busy, we have filled some of our water jugs, continued going on walks most every morning (Me, Abby when she isn't at school, Ava, and some friends), and playing with the new toys we got from Grandma and Grandpa.

Tanner used the money from Grandma and Grandpa to buy a really neat Lego set. One day after school while the girls were sleeping, the two of us sneaked into my closet to build them without distraction. 
Sienna spent some of her money to buy a telescope and microscope. Sadie used some of her money to buy a giant whiteboard. Abby bought a sparkly ice-cream play-do set. They are having fun with all of their new toys.








No comments: