“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Fun with Cousins!

The best part of going home is all the time we get with our cousins. The kids love each other and have so much fun regardless of how much or little time they are able to get together. Being an aunt is one of my favorite 'callings' in life. I am so grateful my kids have so many cousins. Sienna kept telling me she has the best of both worlds - she has older cousins on my side as her close friends and she gets to be the oldest on Matt's side. I think she has it pretty good too, best cousins ever!

While we were in Utah we went to my dad's family Thanksgiving dinner. You never really know how these events are going to turn out, but we had a great time seeing my aunts, uncles, cousins, and all of their kids. We also played dodge ball and met new relatives.














No comments: