“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Shumway Cousins!

We had so much fun at Nana and Papa's house. We were all together and enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner, movies, games, hanging out, a small snow storm, and got the kids together for a surprise picture for Nana and Papa. We had our family talent show and watching all the kids perform was so much fun. They all did something from reciting poems, singing, the Pledge of Allegiance, skits, and more. I love these people more than life itself. The only problem with this week was how fast it went. We are already counting down until we can get together again.


















No comments: