“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Swim Lessons

We have a family council every Monday night. To start the night, we talk about our plans for the upcoming week. For weeks and weeks when it is their turn to tell us their weekly plans, Tanner and Abby always say, "and we have swimming lessons." I finally decided to make their wishes their reality and they started lessons with one of our all time favorite people @erikahaw. It was so much fun seeing them back in the pool. We are all soooo ready for summer to officially begin on Thursday! #onepartmonkeyonepartfish








I was going to write a mini blurb on this crack up of a kid, but I'll save it for her birthday in a few weeks. With that said, how is she turning FOUR this month? She is definitely ready and has been for a long time, but I don't know if I am. #abigaildana #lovehersomuch #funniestgirlaround #cutesttoo 








No comments: