“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Bring Your Kids to Work Day

Chevron had a day designated for their employees to bring their kids with them to work. We decided it was probably best for Matt not to take three or four kids with him, so we sent the big girls. They had so much fun! They got to build boats, eat lunch and ice-cream with daddy, learned about some different things the company does, and a few other things. The girls had a great time and Matt loved the change of scenery having his girls with him too.


No comments: