“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Abby is Four!

Oh how we love our yo-yo. Abby has always loved attention and knows how to get it. She makes others around her feel so warm and loved too. She makes friends everywhere we go (and of all ages from 1-99). I cannot believe that our sweet little girl that entered this world in the most peaceful and easiest of ways is turning four. One of her main gifts was a backpack because she is getting ready to start preschool in a couple months. She is beyond ready and thrilled. Me, not so much. I'm going to miss my little sidekick. Happy birthday, Abigail Dana! You're loved more than you know by so many.







No comments: