“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wyoming State Fair & Rodeo

The first week of August we took the kids up to Wyoming to visit Matt's grandma. While we were there we went to the local fair and rodeo where some of Matt's cousins were selling their livestock and performing on stage. We also spent a lot of time on the farm riding horses and learning how they milk and take care of their cows. Matt's grandpa owned a dairy farm that his uncle now runs and he was nice enough to let us loose on his farm. We had a great time as a family and the kids loved the fair with all the fun rides and food. We really have had the most amazing summer as a family and I will always remember how blessed we have been this year to be able to spend so much time together.

.

2 comments:

Kim said...

It all looks SO fun. Glad you had a good summer and that everything is how it is supposed to be. Funny where life takes us and how it is perfect where we end up. MISS YOU.

Tammy said...

That's the kind of Ferris Wheel I grew up with. I never see them anywhere but I love them--they are the best!! Glad you guys are doing well and had such a great summer- we sure do miss you here!! Hugs!