“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, August 08, 2011

Bridal Veil Falls & Squaw Peak

Matt and I decided to take the kids up to Bridal Veil Falls. It was perfect weather and the kids had so much fun playing in the freezing water. On the way home from the falls, we thought it would be fun to drive them to the top of Squaw Peak to see the valley. On the drive to the peak, we saw three deer in the middle of the road so we got the kids out of the car and they were able to watch the deer up close. Their favorite was the baby with white spots.


Daddy and his girls on the first bridge watching how fast the river was running. Sadie saw an 'alligator' but Sienna let her know that it was just a giant bumpy rock.

Picture in front of the fall.

Walking across the freezing water.

Tanner had fun kicking his feet in the water but only for a minute.

He decided it was more fun to play in the stroller with his toys.

Daddy and his girls at the top of Squaw Peak.

All the girls.

3 comments:

jamie said...

Tanner has gotten so big! Love the pics, live y'all!

Anonymous said...

This looks like such a fun day/outing!!! Love all the pics!

Jared and Jessica said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!!