“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Friday, July 15, 2011

Washington

A couple of weeks after we got to Utah, Matt and I took the kids to Washington to visit Brit and her family. It was a blast and we loved all of the time with our cousins. Washington is gorgeous and they had the most beautiful view from their house. There was no shortage of running around outside or swimming. We had a great time and look forward to going back and seeing their new place.


The view from where they lived.


Sadie and Ella riding a pig at the yummiest BBQ restaurant, even as good as most Texas BBQ.


Goofing around.


Sadie and Dash became best buds. Sadie still talks about her "Superman-Dashy Boy."


Matt took all of the kids swimming almost every day. He's the best!

No comments: