I love the fourth of July. I love the celebration of our country and our freedoms and who doesn't love a good firework show? The fourth of July has always been a family favorite and our tradition was to attend the Stadium of Fire every year. I don't have any pictures from the actual Stadium of Fire but my dad spent over $1000 dollars on fireworks to shoot off the evening of my grandma's funeral to send her off in style since she also loved with the holiday.
They legalized aerial fireworks in Utah this year so we had a great show. Sadie critiqued the fireworks and they were pretty as long as they had pink or purple flames.
Tanner and his new friend Aksel enjoying the show together.
5 comments:
LOVE the picture of Tanner:)
such cute pictures! and that one of tanner is hilarious.
That's a lot of fireworks :) I love 4th of July in Utah! Super cute matching outfits too.
I love their matching outfits! Your mom is awesome! Cute cute pics!
Hey cute pics! Love the 4th of July getups. :) How do you know Kelli?
Post a Comment