“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Friday, July 15, 2011

Irrigation

Irrigation water comes once a week and it is one of our favorite family activities. My parents own the property behind their house and have put in a playground, garden and other fun things for the grandkids. The girls love helping grandma, grandpa and dad manage the water and make sure that every part of the yard gets covered. They also love picking out their "boats" and race them down the ditch. The girls ask to go play at the park every day but now the park is conveniently in our backyard and we love it, especially when our cousins get to come play with us.

No comments: