“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Smitten

Matt holds Hannah quite a bit, I hold her even more, and now Sadie is catching the Hannah bug. She's had it all along actually. Ever since Hannah was born, Sadie has been smitten. She talks about her all day, every day. She'll even tell strangers about her. The other day we let Sadie hold Hannah and now she has a new favorite hobby. She is super soft and sweet with her. I love watching her love on Hannah. If she loves her baby brother half as much as Hannah, we're going to do great!! The funniest/sweetest thing about this to me though is that Sadie isn't like this with all babies. She loves babies but Hannah is extra special to her. Sienna loves Hannah too and talks about her often. She hasn't even held her but she will always give her big smiles and say nice things about her.
.
Sadie now asks to hold Hannah everytime we see them. She is seriously in love with this girl!

3 comments:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

hannah is getting chubby!

sadie is just like cole...he loves babies too! he keeps asking for another one... :)

Kiera said...

So cute! I love how much she loves Hannah! She is too cute! She will be a great big sister, and I am sure she will love Tanner more! Of course, poor little Hannah won't know what to do once he is born and she has to share all the attention ;)

Kelsey M. said...

that is absolutely adorable! just wait till she has a little brother! ah so fun. love you guys.