“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Love My People

I just came across these pictures and don't remember ever posting them. They are from Matt's birthday a few months ago. These pictures make me happy because these three are my favorite people ever. I am so blessed and fortunate to have such a wonderful-loving family. I have the most understanding and level headed husband and my girls are as sweet as they come. I really do love my people. I am surrounded by amazing family and friends that are all included in my 'people' but these three are definitely my very favorite!! They make life so easy and enjoyable.
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these:) So cute and fun....and I am glad that you love your people cuz they are 3 amazing ones!!

Kim said...

How nice that you can go to Matt's office to wish him a happy birthday. I'm sure the girls loved it!!

erica said...

Awwww! That's so cute! It also made me kind of sad that I'm not working with Matt so I don't get random fun visits from you anymore :( It also made me think back to when Sienna was litty bitty and you'd bring her by. Sadie wasn't even around yet! I feel old, lol

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i love your people too.

and you :)

Macdonalds said...

You do have some pretty special people to love!