“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, September 26, 2010

VACATION!

We've talked about going since we've lived here but next month we're finally doing it. We're taking a week off of work and heading to Nauvoo! We are all so anxious to get away together as a family and see some wonderful church history sites. I have always wanted to go but never have and I am thrilled.
.

9 comments:

Alyssa said...

How fun!! Nauvoo is so amazing and is a really great family vacation site. The girls will have a blast!

Kim said...

Awesome...I LOVE that place!!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

definitely one of my favorite vacations! except that the only place to eat in nauvoo is a subway. hopefully that has changed by now... :)

i hope you have arranged a way to do a session...?

Anonymous said...

It's a great place to go! I've been there probably a half a dozen times or more but it's great with the family! A little tuff with younger kids as much of the stuff there are not interesting to them. Have fun!

Heather and AD said...

I'm so jealous! I haven't been there since I was little! Have so much fun!!

Jared and Jessica said...

You will LOVE it!!! We used to go all the time when we lived in Wisconsin and then my sister and I went to the open house when the temple was built. AWESOME! The girls will have fun too :)

Bryan and Allie said...

Glad you guys are able to get away and go on a vacation! :) Have so much fun!

Macdonalds said...

I love Nauvoo! You will have a great vacation.

Author said...

I've always wanted to go too. Make sure you take lots of pictures!