“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

More of the Girls

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past few days of the girls.
.
Ready to take on the day! I love this because it shows my girls obsessions with their animals. Sadie's favorite is her duck and Sienna loves all of her kitties and puppies. They have about 20 other stuffed animals from Sandy that they play with regularly and both of them have a FEZ Kitty from grandma that they have to take everywhere too.
.
I just hope that their stuffed animals and imaginary pets keep them happy for a little while longer. I don't want any pets yet. Sienna woke up screaming the other night from a nightmare. Matt went into check on her and she said, "Mommy put my puppy outside and wouldn't let him in." It was sad but I thought it was so sweet that her nightmares were as innocent as wanting a puppy and not anything scary like spiders! Sorry but that reminded me of another story with Sienna. I bought the girls V8 thinking what an easy way to get more vegetables. They refuse to drink it, but I can't really blame them. One morning after me pressuring Sienna to drink it, she replied, "No, I hate it." I told her that hate is a bad word and we don't say it. She said, "you hate spiders, I hate tomato juice." Fair enough! The next morning I tried again to get her to drink some and told her that it would make her big and strong to which she replied, "no, it will make me sick." Needless to say, we all HATE V8 but I have 22 more cans that I am going to have to choke down eventually. Dad, come visit and get this stuff out of our house!

The girls brushing their teeth before bed.

A new hairdo for Sadie but she fights me to the death to do it. Sadie has a mullet and needs a haircut badly but we're going to wait until grandma can do it for us. Until then, I might just have to torture her and put in pig tails.

Sienna's hair is getting so long and so we can do different things with it too. Sadie has so much more hair than Sienna did at her age. As much as I love Sienna's hair getting longer, I will admit that I miss when it was just a little bit shorter and held such a cute curl. It was so easy to make it flip out but now it is getting more difficult to do without making it look like a mess.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Love the hairdos...it is nice when you can fix their hair but then of course it is hard to have to do it all the time. CUTE CUTE girls.

Macdonalds said...

V-8 was a bust here too. I'm glad I only bought one bottle. I love the piggies and braids-so fun!

Bryson and Tara said...

The matching shirts are so cute! I also love their piggy costumes. Miss you guys!

brit said...

oh wow! those little piggies are the CUTEST things i have ever seen. so so so cute! and i loved the zoo pix and the girls new dos. can't wait to see ya. hope you're gearing up for your fun in the mexican riviera sun!

Anonymous said...

I have laughed for the past 24 hours - YOU HATE SPIDERS, I HATE TOMATO JUICE!!- She is so smart and you will have a hard time winning an argument with her logic!!!