We had a lovely weekend, it was perfect. Saturday we ran errands, went to lunch, bought UP and watched it together, and played some games. It doesn't matter what we are doing as long as we are doing it together.
.
Posted by Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner at 1:35 PM
6 comments:
Mmmmm Mimi's. I've recently discovered them and have gone there at least 3x this month :D They're so yummy! Both pictures are adorable. I still haven't seen Up which is kind of a travesty. But I ordered the dvd so I should be watching it soon. Glad you're all doing well! And I'm on my lunch break so it's technically okay that I'm reading people's blogs and doing random stuff, lol :)
Cute pictures! Did you like "Up"? I have to admit that the beginning actually made me teary. We really like that movie. We've asked Santa for "Up" for Christmas. :)
There really is nothing better than seeing your children (in my case child) love their dad more than anything, and your husband love them just as much if not more! So cute!
:) so cute. i love your little family.
awe-I miss you guys!
Hey I love the kids table shot. Good times !
Post a Comment