“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mexican Makes Mom Happy

This morning and even parts of yesterday have been pretty stressful for me. Things are going well but for some reason I have had anxiety or the dumbest things. This morning I was about to fight some people over at the gym but everything ended peacefully and I was able to cancel my membership without too much fuss. It's a long story why I am canceling after only a couple of weeks but it is also a boring story so I'll spare the details. My membership is still active until Christmas and I intend on continuing to go at 5:30am until it is over. Basically, I didn't think it was worth the money to maintain my body weight since I don't have tons to lose. I do feel like I need to be healthier and work out but I can do that from home. So, instead of being healthy and working out today I decided to take the girls out for lunch. Just the three of us went to get some Mexican food and it was delicious. There is a great Mexican restaurant near by and it feeds kids for free on Mondays and Tuesdays so it was really cheap too.
.
I love food, especially Mexican food so it was a treat to hang out with my girls and get some grub. Lucky for me, my girls love beans and rice too.

The girls were really well behaved and had a good time. Sadie enjoyed feeding herself and at the end grabbed a huge handful of beans. Luckily, I stopped her before she could throw them everywhere.

Sadie waiting for her food.

5 comments:

jamie said...

Mexican sooo makes me happy! What place did ya'll go to?

Alyssa said...

We definitely love Mexican too! Looks like a fun lunch date with the girls!

Kim said...

How fun!!

erica said...

Wow! That looks really yummy! Where is that? I'm also impressed the girls' plates weren't teeny tiny.

brit said...

ah! i should be there with you!!! (the mexican food, that is).

i am proud of you for getting buff at the gym. we should rematch armwrestle or something. although i do carry dash around all day and he is a tank :)

sorry we haven't talked much this week! i'll call you tomorrow for sure, pending my phone isn't on the fritz . . . if not, you call me :)