“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas!

We are late posting about Christmas because there has been so much going on. Poor Sienna has been really sick and cuddling her has taken up most of our days. Christmas was wonderful. We had such a fun morning together. We opened presents, played some Guitar Hero, and ate our Christmas cereals.
It was such a nice relaxing day. We had Mike and Dyan Colby and Licy and her girls over for dinner and just hung out the rest of the night. One of the highlights of the night was talking to Uncle Kyle on his mission in New Zealand. We're so happy he was able to call us!
Sienna enjoying her new sippy cup.

Matt was so excited about Guitar Hero. He has played it so much.

Matt did really well at getting me awesome gifts and they were all surprises! Most everything was from William Sanoma, and you can't go wrong with that store.

Every year we get a box of our favorite cereal for Christmas. This started with Matt's family. Yes, I love grape nuts!

Sienna has so many new toys and she loves them all. Thanks to grandmas and grandpas!

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

Sorry to hear Sienna has been sick, but I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas! (And good job to Matt on choosing William-Sonoma things for you.) :)

Heidi said...

We've been snuggling all of our sick ones too. Is it spring time yet?

Hope Sienna feels better soon . . .

jamie said...

I think that is the one we got! Is it supposed to be place card holders? If so that is one of the items I ordered. Brett is going to KILL me if he sees the bill but it is my Chrismas money! It was good seeing ya'll tonight and I can't wait to play neighbors soon :)

Amy Pennington said...

looks like you had a fabulous christmas....we have the same pjs....aren't they so cute?
hope you have a great new year!

Valerie said...

Love Guitar Hero. My niece got one for Christmas and all of us our fighting over who gets to play it next. So fun!

Kiera said...

So cute. Glad you had a great Christmas! It is fun having Christmas with your own kids, Audrey was especially fun this year. She loved opening presents! and also wanted to help everyone else with theirs!

Macdonalds said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Wish you lived closer, I would have loved to bring you with us to California. Maybe next year you'll be able to make it out for Christmas?