First, an update on sweet little Pierce. He had his first open heart surgery on Tuesday and is doing well. Every hour in recovery he continued to improve. We'll have to wait to hear the latest, but as of now, it could be a couple years before he has to get another surgery! That is such a blessing because it will give his little body time to heal. Please keep them in your prayers. Hopefully, Lauren can rest a little now so she can heal too.
.
We are doing great. Sienna has been so funny lately. Some our favorite things that she does is dance, wave goodbye, clap, and pretend talk. Matt also taught her to throw golf balls back to him.
.
This was my favorite face I got. It reminds me a little of her cousin Cole's face that he always does. So cute and fun.
7 comments:
She is adorable and getting so big! So sorry to hear about Pierce. He'll be in our prayers.
Sienna looks just darling! Those hair bows are just so cute on her!
funny pictures! cole was looking at them and said "nienna's so cute!" and don't feel bad about the gifts. i think that's just a part of everyone living far away...jake hasn't even decided what to get kyle (after many suggestions from me and dug) and i keep reminding him that it takes an extra day to get anything to demopolis, no matter how fast you send it! but don't feel bad, i am sure everything will get here!
I love the overalls! Her bows are so cute!I'm glad things are looking good so far for Pierce, that is so scary.
she is so cute...love the overalls and big bow!
I love her hair thing, too. That seems to be the general consensus, right?
She is so adorable. I love that last picture.
Post a Comment