Emily and Max got here safely. We are having so much fun. Em and I took the kids to the mall today and got lots of fun stuff. Since they have been here (they arrived last night) we have eaten brownies and ice cream, watched a lot of "The Office", gone shopping, out to lunch, visited Matt at work, and much more. Ahead of us is more ice-cream, The Cheesecake Factory, pictures of the kids, and that is just the beginning. I am SO happy!
.
6 teeth... wow! That explains the little tantrums lately. She is constantly rubbing her tongue against her teeth. So cute.
Max came and surprised Sienna while she was taking a bath this morning. That is allowed at this age, I guess. Max just got up out of bed and Sienna just got out of the tub. This was the first time they saw each other this trip.
Sienna at the mall. She hates our new stroller. Good thing it cost a whopping 10$. We bought it so Emily didn't have to haul Max's stroller on the plane.
2 comments:
Sienna is such a doll! I can't believe she is growing up so quick! I can't wait till November to see you guys! Hope everything is going well! Sure Love ya!
cute pics! max and sienna look so darling! and hey--what were all of sienna's stats at her 6 month? i never heard about the weight and shots and everything. let me know! i can't wait to see more cute pics of your fun week!
love you-
reni and fam
Post a Comment