“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sienna and Max

We have been having so much fun with Emily and Max. We are still waiting for our pictures from Friday of the kids. I still can't believe Sienna is 6 months old. She is getting so big and mobile.
.
Arranged marriage?

Max is such a happy boy. These two have fun together, and Max is starting to sit up.

I love this outfit. I think I bought it so Sienna could wear her blue headband.

Sienna has turned into quite a monkey. She loves to climb onto and over everything and everyone.

Oh yeah, Sienna is crawling!!! She's been so close for over a month now and she finally decided to move her arms.

Sienna plays and Max just watches.

Why do the boys get the hair?

On the way to church.

Oh, so sweet!

Sienna loves her sandals. It kind of slows her down when trying to move but she loves to play with them.

1 comment:

Amy Pennington said...

very cute girl! I can't believe she is 6 months either...time flies!