“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Not Feeling Well

Sienna didn't sleep very well last night. She doesn't have a fever but her eyes and nose have been very runny. I am thinking that she has allergies but she has her 6 month check up next week and we'll see what the doctor says. Can you believe it? She is 6 months old, tomorrow! As cliche as it is, time flies.
Matt hasn't been doing well lately either. He can't breathe at all. I really think we are looking forward to his surgery more than we are Christmas. We are really confident in his new allergist and surgeon and think they by attacking both problems (allergies and sinuses) at the same time, we may get somewhere this time around. I sure hope so, or I am afraid that Matt will try some surgery of his own.


Here is another cute shirt from grandma. We didn't stay in it too long because it got pretty warm today. Do you see the tears in her eyes? Even though she hasn't been feeling well or sleeping much, she has still been pretty fun. I think everything caught up with her though and she has crashed. I am expecting her to sleep for the next couple hours.
.
I always do something funny with Sienna's hair when I put lotion on her in the mornings. Yesterday, she ended up with a mohawk. It made her look like a little boy but it was nice to see that her hair was growing out.

4 comments:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i just looked here 2 minutes ago and the blog was pink! you are crazy! sienna looks so cute...can't wait to see how big she is at her 6 month! oh, and the stockings came today! they are darling and i will take a pic of sienna's and send it to you. so cute!
love you-
reni

Alyssa said...

Sorry to hear that Sienna has the sniffles. That's no fun whether it's allergies or a cold! Hope she's doing better soon.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

tell em that i am jealous! i hope you two have so much fun--and the kiddies, too! just because em is there doesn't mean you can't update--so keep the pics coming of the fun stuff you do!
love you-
reni

.l i c k t e e s. said...

okay, so i am a little retarded and nobody ever tells me anything. i thought emily was coming on the 21st. oh well. the previous comment goes for this week i guess! have tons of fun!
love ya-
reni