“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Saturday, May 05, 2007

New Toy

We bought Sienna a new toy. She is still getting used to it.
.
Wondering what is going on

Quick learner

This is a picture of Sienna staring at Matt as he was getting her ready to take a bath. She is growing up so much and we love every second. She is sleeping better at nights and we often get about four hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Sienna is getting more and more responsive every day. She maintains eye contact a lot longer and smiles when daddy makes funny faces at her.

No comments: