“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, May 20, 2007

2 Months Old

Sienna is 2 months old tomorrow. She is such a happy and fun baby. She loves to play silly little games with us. We like to sit her in her bouncer and put a blanket over her legs- she just grins and kicks like crazy until it falls off. As soon as we put it back on her, she starts smiling and kicking some more.
.
Doesn't she just make you want to smile?

She is so full of smiles and love.

She is getting pretty strong too.

Sienna is starting to get chunky! We'll see how she compares to her cousins next week.

Our beautiful baby.

No comments: