“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, May 06, 2007

More Smiles

I know I have put a lot of pictures on lately, but we got some really good smiles. Matt was holding her on the couch while I was looking up flights to come to Utah and she was smiling like crazy. I didn't have the best angle but they are still fun. I think she was smiling so much because she knows that we are going to Utah soon.
..
Start off with a little grin.

Cute little tease with her tongue sticking out.

I was a little late on this smile but she is still cute.

Here is the winner!!!

No comments: