“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Quite the Sight at Costco

Between Abby in her costume and Ava having a massive blow out in the car, we were quite the sight at Costco today. I don't remember the last time one of my babies had a blow out, but this was bad. I don't even know why I didn't just drive home. We live down the street from Costco, but since we were there I wanted to get our shopping done. Thankfully Ava could wear Abby's jacket and we got our shopping done. Plus we got to see our sweet friend Marta who is in charge of all the flowers and she spoiled the girls like usual. All in all, it was a fun trip. The only downside is the way the car smells.




No comments: