“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Baby Love

I went outside to charge my phone in the car. Ava heard the garage open and instantly started yelling, "dadda, dadda" and came running out after me. She loves hearing the garage door and no fail every time will start yelling for either me or Matt depending on who is home. The other night I got home after the others were in bed and I opened the garage to hear her yelling, "mama-mama-mama." She is the most fun little person and adds so much life to our home. 💗

Ava also loves slides and swings. When we are at the park she will run over to the swing and yell, "UUUUUUUUUUUUUP."


No comments: