“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Friday, July 08, 2016

Nothing Beats Cousin Time!

One of the upsides of canceling our trip to Lake Powell was all the time we had with the Liechty cousins. We haven't seen Brit and her family since before we moved to Australia which is way too long without playing with your cousins. The kids wrestled, swam a ton, played too much Mario, played a dozen rounds of beanbag toss, went night fishing with Uncle Jake, talked, caught up, and had so much fun together. Had we gone to Lake Powell, we wouldn't have gotten near as much time together with my sister or our cousins. We are all looking forward to the next time we get to play.




































No comments: