“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Boating With Grandpa, Jamie, and Sam!

Jamie and Sam met us in Utah. We were originally planning on going to Lake Powell with my parents. Matt had to head back to California to work for a few days, so it would have been my parents, Jamie, Sam, and my kids. Between my dad and I both feeling a little uneasy about the trip and then Ava getting pretty sick and having a difficult time breathing, we ended up canceling Lake Powell. I was sad I didn't get to introduce my kids to one of my favorite places and I felt awful canceling because that was a big reason Jamie and Sam flew out, but it worked out. My dad still took the day off of work and took us all boating to Deer Creek. It was a blast. I love boating. It has always been one of my favorite past times. Jamie and I skied and then we pulled out my dad's new huge tube. It was a great time for everyone. Ava got to stay home and play with Grandma and Shelby.























No comments: