“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Hermana Bruschke

Today was bittersweet as one of our all time favorite people had her farewell. Ashlyn is like family to us. Matt and I think the world of her, and our kids ask to have her come play as if she is a schoolmate. Today when we told the kids we were going to her house, Abby ecstatically said, "we are all having a play date with Ashlyn?!" This morning on the way to church I told the kids we had to make sure we were early to get good seats because Ashlyn would be speaking, Sienna said, "COOL!" followed with, "I'm both happy and sad because I am going to miss her soooo much." Ashlyn will be serving a mission in Salta, Argentina, where she will spend the next 18 months serving others and teaching people about our Savior, Jesus Christ. Ashlyn, we are so proud of you and already miss you lots! Love, Your biggest fans!



No comments: