“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, March 20, 2016

March Madness (in a good way)

March Highlights:

-Sienna made a cheesecake and although we were nervous about how it would turn out (because I have never made one), it was incredible! All of us skeptics were seriously impressed. Auntie Jenny's favorite dessert is cheesecake and she ranked this one over The Cheesecake Factory. It honestly was SO GOOD. Add that to Sienna's brownies that are honestly the best I've ever had and she is becoming quite the baker.
- Lots of park days
-We picked dad up one day and ended up waiting for an hour. Luckily the kids found a way to entertain themselves on a short sidewalk. We didn't know it would be so long or we would have left, but they had so much fun playing the silliest games.
-Tanner teaching Ava to walk.
-Sadie had to decorate a potato for a fashion show at school. She made "Chewie" and had a lot of fun.
-The girls had an entire week of school where they got out at noon, so we had some of their good friends come over and make mosaics.

March came and went way too fast, but we had a wonderful month!
























No comments: