“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Malaysia & Lego Land

For part of our trip, we took a bus into Malaysia so we could go to Legoland. The hotel was so fun for the kids. We had a queen bed and two sets of bunk beds. Our room was pirate themed and the kids were given a treasure hunt to unlock their secret treasure. The clues and riddles were all about our room and the decor both on the walls or floor and then the kids used their answers to unlock a safe to get their prize. It was pretty fun and entertaining. The theme park itself was hard for me because it was so hot and humid which made it difficult on Ava, but the water park the next day was amazing! Honestly, there were some really neat things at the theme park, but I was getting stressed about keeping Ava hydrated and having enough for Abby to do. By the time we left, they found a lot of neat things they enjoyed. Tanner was tall enough to do some of the really cool roller-coasters too. We all loved the cities or iconic landmarks that were built in Legos too. The water park was all of our favorite though. We had so much fun floating around the lazy river building things out of Lego shaped floaties, playing on the huge tree tower, and going down the water slides.

When we got back to Singapore for our last day, we did some more swimming and then Matt took the older two girls on the Night Safari. This was the perfect trip!

















































No comments: