“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Friday, August 07, 2015

Florence May

Abby and Noah were great helpers as we packed up the Foster's house. Good luck trying to find what you need, Joy! ha ha ha

Florence's funeral was beautiful and hard. I never want to see another casket that small. Joy and Chris did a graveside funeral for Florence and both shared some thoughts and their testimonies. They did a great job and there was a tremendous amount of support. It was supposed to rain but stayed beautiful throughout the entire service. At the end of the service, birds went crazy and kangaroos came running through the field. I am so impressed by Joy's courage and strength. I know she is hurting and will be forever, but she is amazing. I love her.






No comments: