Sadie's top two teeth have been so loose the past few weeks, but she hasn't let us get near them or wanted to pull them out. A couple days ago, she came running up the stairs so excited, "Mom, my tooth came out!" Apparently as they were playing, she tripped over Sienna and her face hit the couch and popped it out. (THANK HEAVENS!) It took me a full hour with several tears from Sadie to convince her to let me pull out the other. I even had to take a picture to show her how it was barely hanging on as it was. Now that these two are missing she has a huge gap because of the tooth she lost in her accident with the coffee table a couple of years ago. I love the picture of her when she lost the first tooth because she looks like a Sadie-O-Lantern.
2 years ago
1 comment:
Love the pictures of Sadie and the lost teeth.. Emma has only lost two teeth.. Sadie looks like a ten year old with her long hair and no front teeth:) MIss you.. Happy for baby #5.. I love the name Charlie:)
Post a Comment