“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Girls' Day



When we moved here I was bummed to learn that there was only one other family from the ward that lived in our apartment complex. It didn't take long for me to stop feeling sorry for myself and realize I was the luckiest girl in the world. Our kids instantly bonded and we spent nearly every day of the summer together. Thanks for all of your help this week while Matt was gone. You're one of a kind, Jenny Lee. Love you!




1 comment:

Jamee said...

you are so lucky to have a friendly ward. I have lived here for almost a year and still don't have friends. Maybe it's me....nah :)