“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New Words

Abby is our latest talker but her words are starting to snowball recently. This last week she kept saying, "stoey" and so I asked if she was trying to say "story" and she went right to the book cupboard and pulled out some books and brought them to me saying, "stoey" again. So cute! Love this little thing. She isn't talking but she is one of the smartest little people I've ever known. She has the most hilarious personality and loves to tease others. Her comprehension amazes me daily and she always has us laughing. She also has the smelliest feet around too. I don't know how a 1 year old can have such stinky feet but those Minnie shoes are pretty rotten. She gets into everything. Loves opening cupboards, drawers and the fridge. She has even learned to throw away her own wrappers and she is still one of our best cleaners always picking up her toys.











No comments: