“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Merry Christmas

Christmas was quite the experience this year. We've always loved having our own little Christmas with the kids but I'm pretty sure they'll never want to have one away from grandma and grandpa's house. We had a great relaxing day and the kids had fun with their cousins and their new toys.

I think they came out just fine...

Sadie was so excited that Santa listened and got her a princess piano.

Sienna's gift of choice was her new leapster game that she asked Santa for the night before. She was also pretty excited about the castle and unicorn she gets to build and color herself.

Tanner loved his new puppy and snuggled up to it immediately.

Sadie was so excited to get a new costume so she could play dress up with Sienna.

Tanner is already a little baller.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to comment on all of these posts!! I love all of you - my people - so so much. What a wonderful time it has been having you closer and watching the kids grow up:) Thanks for blogging all of these! SLY

Kaytie Brown said...

SO FUN! Such cute pics! We miss your cute fam...

Macdonalds said...

I just love your adorable kids! I bet they will never want to miss Christmas in Utah again. Now where's some snow that's actually worth playing in so we can play? Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the kids. Papa loves them all very much!