“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, May 10, 2010

Scar

Sienna's stitches are out! We actually got them out last week but I haven't been taking many pictures lately. She'll have a decent scar but we're going to keep it bandaged all summer to minimize it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really doesn't look too bad and will just continue to fade:) Smart to keep it covered in the sun though. Love you all!

erica said...

Awww I'm glad it's starting to go away! Poor Sienna :( By the way, her eyes are so pretty! They're so big and brown.

Kelsey M. said...

look at those big brown eyes! what a cutie.