“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baby Shumway November 2010

Matt and I have known for a little while but we couldn't be any more excited to announce the wonderful news of baby Shumway coming in November. It has been such a great blessing in my life to be around Bryan and Allie as they get ready to start their parenthood journey together. I can't help but tear up as I post these pictures because my heart is so full of joy. Congratulations Bryan and Allie, we love you! "We can't wait to meet you, baby cousin!" -Love, Sienna and Sadie
.
We were on our way to a BBQ with Bryan and Allie and I turned around to find the girls holding shirts announcing, "I'm going to be a cousin!" It was hilarious because Sienna kept yelling at me to look and it took me a little bit before I realized what was going on.
.
We can't wait to meet our cousin! Sienna thinks it will be a baby girl cousin. We are so anxious to find out.

5 comments:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

tricky, tricky :) if i hadn't known any better i might have gone crazy :)

so happy for bryan and allie!!

mary said...

I thought you were announcing you were expecting!!! it took me a while to catch on :O)

Yay for Bryan and Allie, congrats to them!

erica said...

Awww! Congratulations to them! I love the idea of the shirts. Super cute.

Bryan and Allie said...

At first it sounded like you were the one making the announcement. Even I was a little thrown off. But, we truly couldn't be more grateful for you guys out here and for your love and support. We are SO anxious to get this baby here and meet all his/her cousins.
Oh and I like Sienna's guess. ;)

brit said...

i agree with reni! tricky! but contgratz to them. i tried to call you but we keep missing each other. let's talk soon.