“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, October 19, 2008

We Love Utah

The past few weeks have been so much fun. Matt had to go to Utah for work so we decided to make a family trip out of it. Matt stayed with us for a week and after his work was done the girls and I stayed another week. There are so many things we love about Utah, our families definitely topping that list. Some other things we enjoyed while we were there include: daily walks to pick raspberries at Sister Cleggs house, going to the park, jumping on the tramp with grandma, singing songs and dancing around the house with grandma, playing with cousins, and so much more. Thanks everyone for such a wonderful and stress free vacation. We miss all of you already! Here are a LOT of pictures from our trip.
My mom always has a balloon waiting for her grandkids at the airport. Sienna loved it and carried it around for days.

Sienna giving FES kisses.

We went to the park many times while in Utah, but this is in my parents' backyard. Swinging is one of Sienna's favorite activities.

Poor snake almost got torn in half.

Kate and Sienna cruising together.

Just enjoying the beautiful weather.

Sadie and Kate went on a walk together.

She is happy doing anything.

Dogpile on uncle Bryan.

Matt, Sadie, and Pops. We love you Pops!!

Grandpa and Sienna jumping on the trampoline.

Sadie Adrianne with Auntie Adrianne.

My little pumpkin.

"Hebby"

We went to the pumpkin patch with "Cold and Max."

I love this picture. Max, Sienna, and Cole being cute little pumpkins.

Cole is such a fun cousin and took great care of my girls while we were there. Sienna would run after him yelling, "hand" and he was sweet enough to wait for her and hold her hand.

This is one of my favorite pictures from the entire trip. I just think it is precious. Cole pulling Sienna, Max, and all the pumpkins to the car.

One of my childhood best friend's Jacquelyn and me at her wedding reception.

Sadie holding onto my flowers for me.

Sienna got to ride a horse at Gardner Village. She was so scared when I first put her on the horse and was bawling and trying to get down. As soon as the horse started moving she stopped crying and yelled "Yeehaw!" She loved it so much we had to do it twice but she still cried when she had to get off. She still talks about "the horsie ride."

I started a shower for myself and had to run to my room to get something. When I got back I heard singing and opened the shower to find Sienna.

Grandma and Sadie taking a nap together. Sorry mom, I love this picture!!

Sienna playing the piano. I can't believe that I don't have a picture of Sienna with her Auntie Dana. They were bestest buds. Sienna was her little shadow and followed her every where. Dana also played some of Sienna's favorite songs for her on the piano.
I love my Emily.

I'm so happy I got to spend so much time with one of my best friends Lauren while I was there too. We had lots of fun together and caught up on lots that has been going on.

This is just a sneak peek at what my parents' yard looks like for Halloween. We wish we could have stayed to celebrate the holidays with everyone.

9 comments:

Kim said...

Glad you are back...looks like you had a great time. We will try to get over and VT you sometime this week.

Michelle and Nick said...

It was so good seeing you when you were here and your girls are so adorable. Sorry I wasn't able to make it over to your parents later that day, but time just got away from us (as did our sanity). By the time we could have made it, you would have left for the game (which at least they won). Can't wait to see you on your next trip out. Love ya!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

cute pictures...the ones i took are in the mail :) we can't wait until february, or hopefully december! cole misses his sadie. yesterday at red robin, he made a tent with his napkin so that he could put his sadie in there while he ate :) i still think he will be disappointed when we don't name the baby sadie.

Kiera said...

Hey, I can't believe your parents yard! Wow, thats fun. I also love the picture of Sienna in the shower! HAHA! That is so funny. We are happy you are back.

Alyssa said...

Glad you had a fun trip! Your parents yard looks very festive and fun!

Brandon and Amber said...

Fun trip! Sorry we missed you, but you look like you had so much going on. Your girls are getting so big!

Kaytie Brown said...

WOW!!! Looks like your little fam had a BLAST! Your girls are SO cute!!

Macdonalds said...

Gavin still hasn't stopped asking to go to Karin's house. Both boys have become interested/obsessed with babies lately. I think they have a crush on Sadie...then again, who wouldn't with a sweet smile like that! I love the picture in the shower, what a funny girl. We miss you guys!!!

Kelsey M. said...

It was SO fun to be able to finally see ya Karin! Your girls are adorable. I lost it when I read the caption underneath the pic of sienna in the shower. Haha, too funny. We miss you!! Also..I love picking raspberries at Sister Clegg's too :)