“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Sick Little Girl

We've had a long few days. Sienna has had a bad cough since we were in Utah so I took her into the doctor. They really couldn't tell me what was wrong. A few days later she had a fever of 103. I didn't want to take her back in but the nurse told me that she could be developing pneumonia. Matt was nice enough to go in with us and luckily Sienna didn't have pneumonia. She does have an ear infection and still that annoying cough (that is probably just allergies) but all things considered, I am grateful that it isn't any worse than it is.



Sienna really didn't feel well Sunday afternoon. She just crashed on the floor and watched her show.

My little sleeping beauty. I wanted to get pictures of them together in their matching dresses but it didn't work out.

4 comments:

Kiera said...

I'm sorry she has been so sick. Hopefully she gets better quick! She needs to be better by Trunk or Treat!!

The Nielsons said...

aww both girls so cute in their dresses! Sorry Sienna is sick! I really hope that Isabel doesn't catch anything this fall/winter!!

Macdonalds said...

I hope Sienna is feeling better. I also hope you got some good sleep last night. I wish we were there to celebrate Halloween with you guys. Have a good day!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

give sienna some kisses from the boys-we hope she is getting better :) we wish you were here for the halloween fun, but we can't wait to see pictures of the girls in their costumes!

love ya!