I have turned into a blogging slacker. I used to update the blog at least two to three times a week, sometimes twice a day. Here are a few new things that Sienna is doing lately..
.
-She says "Stop" while holding her hand out
.
-She constantly pulls off her socks and holds them in the air while saying, "sock"
.
-She loves to sing "The Wheels on the Bus" and always does the action of beeping the horn.
.
-She will grab a stuffed animal and squeeze it tight while sighing, "ohhhhhh". It is the sweetest thing. Last night she gave Matt a hug and did the same thing, "ooooooooh."
.
.
Sienna is hilarious and just keeps us smiling. She just keeps getting bigger and smarter.
.
Lately, Sienna drains the tub herself when she wants to get out.
If I don't have a towel waiting, she tries to get out on her own.
Today, she got awfully close to succeeding. That is my crazy naked girl.
7 comments:
While Sienna is trying to get out my boys are always trying to get back in. I can't wait to see you guys again, Sienna is growing up so fast and keeps getting more adorable! I wish I was there to get a hug from her, too cute!
She is so cute! I love naked baby bath pictures!
What a cute girl! Looks like we did choose the same background. I had it first. hehe. I really don't care. I had her make some changes to it anyways, cuz I didn't like the gap in between the posts and the side column. Looks like you and Sienna are having too much fun! Can't wait to see you all again! I think you should come to Utah for Sienna's brithday!!!!!
So cute! Audrey had fun with her today. She kept telling her Daddy about Sienna and even on the way home from dinner, she kept saying " bye Sienna". It was cute.
we are loving the tubby at our house, too! i put max on the back end and he scoots on his little bum until he reaches the water coming out! sienna looks so cute in those pictures! her hair is getting so long and thick! are you still making utah plans? it'd be so fun to take everyone to moab :)
love you-
reni
Love your new blog layout...very cute. I'm not allowed to take "bathtub" pictures at my house. My husband absolutely refuses to have any "naked" pictures of Parker. (But I did it anyway.)
Very cute pics.
I have no idea if this will work cuz we all know that I am technologically challenged, but I love these pictures of our baby!! We miss you ALL so much and can't wait to see you. She is so big and so beautiful. Thanks for keeping us current with the pics on the blog!
Post a Comment