“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Roll Over, Roll Over

You've got to love the double chin.

Ella took this picture before we dropped them off at the airport. She is very good with the camera.

She looked so adorable in this outfit today. Too bad we didn't get a smile from her for the picture, she doesn't like the carseat very much.

Sienna loves when we get to visit daddy at work for lunch. There is a really nice park just behind Matt's work that we go to a lot.

Sienna with her teddy bear.

Tummy time didn't last long...

...because she rolled over! She doesn't like to sit still, I think she gets that from her dad.

She loves the tub.

Cute baby!

Drying off.

No comments: