“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Grandpa!

Taking a nap.

Sienna was so happy to meet grandpa. We were very lucky to have Matt's dad with us for the weekend. Look at the proud new grandpa with his baby- SO CUTE!

Matt blessed Sienna today in church. It went really well and Sienna was such a good girl.

Sienna in her cute dress that we borrowed from cousin Kate.

It was really special to have grandpa here to participate in blessing Sienna.

How he is going to leave her and go back to Utah, we do not know.

Sienna was awake most of the morning and finally decided to go down for a nap.

No comments: