“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Friday, February 26, 2016

Jamie is Getting Married!

My life long best friend is getting married. Matt, the kids, and I flew to Utah for a quick weekend so we could go to their reception. Their actual sealing is in two weeks in Oklahoma City. I am so grateful for Jamie in my life. If I look back at the highlights in my life, Jamie is in 99% of them. I am so happy for Jamie too. I really feel like Jamie and Sam are perfect for each other. They are both so easy going and fun. Love them both so much! The only problem is that they live too far away from us.

Doesn't Jamie look gorgeous? Her dress was perfect.









No comments: