This is the view outside our front door. I've always thought this area was beautiful, but after years of drought followed by the weeks of rain it has gotten this year, everything is so green and lush. It's gorgeous. I feel like it's our own little Hobbiton. #beautifulworld #gratefulforsunshine #gratefulforrain
This guy needed the sunshine and snuggles more than ever today. He even thanked me for taking them on a walk. I told him the sun had special magic powers that made us happy, and I believe it with all my soul. #grateful #sunnyandwarm
"SOOO BIG!" Love this peanut. Even if she is our worst sleeper ever and had me sleeping in the pack n play with her last night.
Do you ever have those days or nights when you feel like a complete and utter failure as a mom? I'm pretty sure Tanner won't be the only one crying himself to sleep tonight. I'm not fishing for anything--- just letting you know you're not alone if you have a strong willed child (or five) that sometimes makes you feel like you're doing everything wrong. It was a good day gone bad and dinner and bedtime have drained me of everything I have. I couldn't throw him in bed fast enough, but now I just want to hold him and make sure he knows how much I still love him. #hardestjobever #istrugglewithpatience #mysweetboywasrottentonight 😔
No comments:
Post a Comment