“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Margaret River, Australia

We went on a weekend get away with our friends to Margaret River. It was such a refreshing drive with beautiful vineyards and orchards. We loved driving through some hills because it reminded us of home. We loved our time away and are so grateful we have made wonderful friends here in Australia. We stayed at a little vacation home that belonged to a relative of Jess & Eli. The highlights were disappearing, disconnecting, yummy ice-cream, and spending time as a family and with our good friends.

On our way home from Margaret River, we stopped in Busselton and walked down the longest jetty in the southern hemisphere. I love my family and our adventures. The scenery and activities are a bonus, but spending time as a family is my favorite thing in the world.
























No comments: